> image of Randolph Street Market via Michigan Avenue Magazine
We have been bad bloggers and haven’t done our “Happy Friday” posts in a while – but it IS Friday and I AM awfully happy about that, so here we go! We’re both pretty pooped from a long work week, but we MADE it and we’re ready for a good balance of fun and relaxation starting…. now.
Some fun reads that caught our eye or made us laugh:
- In Chicago? Join us! We are so excited to FINALLY check out Randolph Street Market tomorrow with DrunkOnShoes – urban treasure hunting, here we come!
- I JUST mastered curling my hair with a curling iron and now you want me to curl it with a flat iron? Well, okay.
- We immediately added this recipe for Roqamole (Roquefort Cheese + Avocado Dip) to our “MUST MAKE” list… droooooling.
- We can’t wait to get pups so we can publicly shame them for being assholes. In the meantime, we’ll just laugh at these.
- 100 Must Buy Shoes… must… purchase… leopard… flats.