How beautiful is that picture? Via esraroise.com, thanks Pinterest!
Wellllll like everywhere else in the U.S. of A., it’s awfully hot. But, we’ll survive and make the most of it, twist our arms. It kind-of-sort-of feels like a holiday weekend because of the upcoming 4th of July, but we both have a supershort week next week (Mon + Tues work week!) so we’ll hold off on the real festivities until the official holiday and impending long weekend.
Some reads for your commute home – stay cool, stay hot, whatever floats your boat (or just float in a boat)… have a great weekend!
- So cool – fingers crossed for the Magnificent Mile’s first green wall
- Super cute summer dresses under $50
- The infamous Chicago blogger soyeahduh’s hilarious take on the crazy Chicago heat
- You can bet these taco cupcakes will be making an appearance at a Fourth of July BBQ this week!
- We can’t wait to make a similar version of this awesome DIY layered necklace