The good news about really, really busy work days is that they go really fast while you’re in the middle of them. The bad news is that you wake up feeling like it SHOULD be Friday, which I’ve basically done since oh, Tuesday.
- Greatest idea ever. Self-listed bread and breakfasts and reviews… and these are no normal houses. As in… Frank Lloyd Wright’s Schwartz House. Trip, anyone? Currently obsessed with airbnb.com!
- Chicago Magazine’s “The Hot List” – hot new restaurant openings for March. Thoughts: 1. Must get to Tavernita and Slurping Turtle as soon as humanly possible. 2. Why is the (horribly named) RPM Italian missing?
- I love the Oatmeal, and this comic is one of my all-time favorites. What We Should Have Been Taught in Our Senior Year of High School. “Feetsies!”
- Easily the cutest mani how-to I’ve ever seen! The Bow Mani from the Beauty Department.
- A friend sent me this and I’m so, so glad she did. Lauren Conrad Makes Me Want To Be A Better Person.
- And definitely the most important thing I can share – Blessed by Brenna. I came across this story of a Chicago-area family whose newborn baby girl was born with a rare skin condition. So much perspective and so inspiring to read this mama’s love for her daughter.
My Humpday gift to you was NOT linking to Jessica Simpson’s Elle cover. Just… why. Happy Wednesday!