I’m the annoying person that will randomly fire off emails and texts with fun facts, videos and articles that I find throughout the day to anyone that I think might have the teeniest interest. In the interest of the sanity of my friends and fam, I decided I will collect these throughout the week and put them up here on Wednesdays (with an hour to spare tonight!)… lucky you!
- Ahh, the danger of teaching young girls self esteem via cookie sales and friendship bracelets… Indiana legislator accuses Girl Scouts of being a radical (and homosexual!) organization.
- I rarely reach for a sweet breakfast so this collection of savory breakfast muffins from FitSugar caught my eye… anything to save a few minutes in the morning!
- Rick Bayless as leading man OUTSIDE the kitchen? If the tickets weren’t so pricey, ($200+ each!) Cascabel would be a must-see on my list.
- Maybe my wimpy hair has a chance of achieving the elusive messy bun that isn’t the size of oh, I don’t know, a walnut? Tulip Louise’s messy bun tutorial.
- Just so funny. Unintentionally inappropriate test responses from kids.
- Have you heard of Fun.? Randomly awesome music. On repeat all week!