image via pinterest
Yay for Friday! Summer hours officially starts for both of us at work today… could anything be more glorious? We plan to spend what looks to be the perfect summer weekend doing lots of the above: lounging around outside with a cocktail or two. Life is tough.
We hope you had a great week and an even better weekend ahead of you! Here’s some fun weekend reads:
- Our blogging buddy Jessie’s Live tv debut! The Design Daredevil on Great Day St. Louis
- Watch the most adorable, teeny tiny pig overcome his fear of stairs to get to a bowl of delicious oatmeal… roughly how we feel when we get through the end of a work week to Friday happy hour.
- Chicago’s mystery Tumblr soyeahduh’s awesome and hilarious “When a guy approaches me at a bar”
- Host what sounds like the most awesome soiree ever: Bon Appetit’s Taco Party!
- Scary and true. 28 ways Sex and the City would be different if it were shot now
- Food, dating, writing – we love everything about Elle’s interview with the writer behind apronanxiety.com